I offer mentoring to anyone wanting to integrate ecopsychology into their professional practice or daily life. I generally contract to provide a series of sessions, although sometimes a one-off session is all that is needed.
Amongst other things, people have asked for mentoring to:
- Explore next steps in their professional journey with ecopsychology;
- Deepen their understanding of ecopsychology theory and identify reading materials and research threads;
- Help them develop a regular practice;
- Support the development of professional projects;
- Provide a safe space to express and explore their emotional responses to our ecological situation.
I am flexible about the format, which could be by Skype, email, phone and/or face-to-face meetings. I am also flexible about the frequency and length of contact depending on your needs.
If you’d like to have a chat about mentoring before committing, please do get in touch!