Gain psychological insight and pragmatic support to develop your professional therapuetic practice or sustainability project through one-to-one ecopsychology coaching.
This ecopsychology coaching programme will support you to,
- Design transformative outdoor experiences of nature for well-being and sustainability;
- Express and explore your emotional responses to current ecological challenges, in both personal and professional contexts - in a safe, neutral context.
- Develop psychological strategies for dealing with conflict around ecological issues;
- Facilitate complex personal and interpersonal processes outdoors;
- Research and evaluate outdoor-based change programmes;
- Engage stakeholders using psychological concepts and nature-based techniques;
- Transform overwhelm into action through experiences of nature;
- Work with eco-trauma, climate grief and eco-anxiety - in yourself and others;
- Understand the psychology of sustainability and social change processes;
- Create psychologically savvy personal and social change strategies based on ecological principles;
- Develop an evidence-based for outdoor approaches to wellbeing and sustainability;
- Develop specific outdoor programmes and initiatives with expert support;
- Improve relationships with the rest of nature through psychological insights;
- Discover next steps in your professional journey.
Ecopsychology coaching sessions are available one-off or in packages. Fees depend on the duration and quantity of coaching as well as your needs and circumstances.