Special offer: 20% discount for the first six enrolments before 29th March 2019 - Just enter the coupon code: ECOPMAR19 when you pay for your course.
- What is Ecopsychology? How does it fit with other types of psychology?
- What are it's main ideas and theories?
- How do you design transformative outdoor experiences?
- What is eco-trauma and how can you work with it?
- What impact does consumer culture have on the ways we treat the rest of nature?
- How do you become qualified to work as an ecopsychologist?
- How can ecopsychology be applied to coaching / psychotherapy / organisational development / policy / leadership / social change campaigns?
- What is the evidence that ecopsychology works?
Previous participants include academics, outdoor leaders, psychotherapists, facilitators, rangers, teachers, organisational development consultants, sustainability leaders, coaches and healthcare professionals.